******************************









A VERY BUTTERUOUS SUNDOWN

These albums are from my collection.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ansley Dunbar Retaliation - Remains To be Heard (1970 Liberty)



Good Blues Rock (Not God Bless Rock - even if it is Easter just now Jukes, and you may read these wrong. Sorry! Good Blues Rock only) but unfortunately I have to say not the top. I was a little bit dissapointed with this, knowin Ansley Dunbar before I knew this as a drummer of Zappa's Mothers and there I like him a lot. This is good blues but maybe my expectations were too high. Ok, Ansley is one of my favourite drummers, but not present on all tracks in here. Anyway, this album is good enought to be digged up. And blessed by me. Nice playing with pronaunsing of words, okay, but I myself would not like to heir anyones outer ear as well as inner one too. So remains to be hear, not heir.

No comments:

Post a Comment